Don't call me Ms.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Welcome to my blog

Well, my friends jca and The Law Fairy finally got me to start a blog. If I have to have a blog to get credit for my timewasters then so be it.

I've recently become addicted to playing old Nintendo games on my laptop. http://www.freeroms.com/ I'm a little disturbed by how much I remember about where to find the free lives and other goodies in Super Mario Brothers 3. And in case you were wondering, no, this is not particularly compatible with studying for the Bar Exam...which is now less than three weeks away. Que sera! Hmmm, I'm actually not really a "que sera" kinda gal, but you get the point.

There it is - my first blog post. I promise I'll try to come up with something better tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home