Don't call me Ms.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Today is a 5

That was the first line of my horoscope today. Now, keep in mind the only reason I read my horoscope is because it is right by the crossword, which I do daily. I don't really believe in astronomy, it's just a fun diversion. But I've never seen a horoscope that said my day would be less than a 7, so it's unsettling to see "5". And sure enough, today has been a 5. I've spent my day trying to get someone at the board of bar examiners to answer the phone or respond to an e-mail, getting screwed out of money at Kinkos and having a rude clerk there yell at me, then getting yelled at by a guy on the street for not giving him money that he was begging for. Apparently that last one makes me "mean." Maybe I should just call it a day right now...who needs dinner or prime time television anyway? After all, tomorrow's gotta be at least a 6.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home