Don't call me Ms.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Web fun!

Here is today's distracting, time-wasting site of choice:

How Many of Me

According to the database, there is 1 of me. I know this to be false, though, as Google and some woman who e-mailed me after reading "my" fantastic article in Feminista! have led me to at least one, but more likely two, more of me, one of whom even has the same middle initial.

Oh, come on, like you've never Googled yourself?! And just to be perfectly clear to anyone who knows the real me and finds the article alluded to above, I think pretty much the opposite of what that other not-lakhawk wrote. In fact, I'm one of those traitor-women she lambasted. Oh, and kudos to loojie, for bringing this fun diversion to my attention.

2 Comments:

  • It tells me there's one of me too. It goes on to note that 100 percent of people with my name are female. And here I've always though I had such an ambiguous first name ;)

    I haven't found any others of me, so it could be right. I still remember having my name pop up in [name withheld to protect, well, me, actually]'s livejournal blog. Kind of a creepy feeling...

    There's an old essay I wrote about homeschooling that makes me sound like an arrogant little shit (which, in fairness, I was when I wrote it). I wish that wasn't out there :P

    By Blogger Law Fairy, at 5:42 PM, October 18, 2006  

  • So apparently I don't exist in the United States. Are my parents not telling me something??? :)

    By Blogger Avid Diva, at 10:47 PM, October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home