Don't call me Ms.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

AI: Nine Left (and some Jeopardy!)

I was busy taking the Jeopardy! contestant exam tonight, so I came to the Live Results Show! about 15 minutes late. But since I don't like Shakira or Wyclef Jean, and anything else was pointless filler, I'm not too worried. That's right, I took the Jeopardy! contestant exam tonight. They did a first-ever online try-out. Step one in achieving my life-long dream...check.

But back to Ryan Seacrest.
Bottom row: Mandisa, Chris, Kellie, Taylor, and Paris.
Gee, I wonder if they're all safe. Sure enough. How anticlimactic can you be?

Elliott - safe
Lisa - bottom three for the 3rd week in a row
Ace - bottom three for the 2nd time
Katharine and Bucky - Katharine is in the bottom three?! How did that happen. One of the few people who wasn't awful last night and she's in the bottom three. Not Cool America! Bucky was terrible.

Ace is safe. He was horrible last night, but looks save the day again.

Lisa is leaving. No surprise there. I guess the third time's the charm, or not, depending on your perspective. Let's see if they cut off her swan song this week. Nope, and it gave them ample opportunity to show close-ups of Paris crying. She'll never make it through her last song when it's her turn to go.

Well, see you next Tuesday for Country Week.

"LAKHawk Out"

1 Comments:

  • Oh, and I TOTALLY AGREE on the Ace "last burning look while raising his hands up to the camera" song ending. It's getting old!

    By Blogger Avid Diva, at 11:53 PM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home