Don't call me Ms.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

AI: Top 12, part 2

STEVIE WONDER LIVE!!!
I'm so excited. I'll even sit through the inevitable group number without complaining (too much).

Reminder
My pick: Kevin, and I will keep picking him until he's gone.
My prediction: Melissa

The Show
Oh, that clever commercial. Wait, did Ryan just call it a "music video"? Yeah, he did, but it's not, because there was a logo at the end...that's called a commercial.

Wow, I didn't realize how old Stevie Wonder is. He's still making good music, though. But part of me is just waiting for Paris to give him the yellow construction paper giraffe she made for him. Sometimes I really miss The Cosby Show. Or at least I would if I it wasn't on for a solid 2 hour block on various cable channels every afternoon. I think the band was a little loud.

Ohhh, Fox is so great at cross-promotion. The cast of the new sitcom premiering after Idol tonight is in the audience. That's so clever. I wasn't going to watch, but now I'm so intrigued I definitely will. Wow, Rupert Murdoch is an evil genius.

The bottom three:

Ace or Kevin? Ace - what?!!!! How can Kevin be safe? I'm not on the Ace bandwagon, but he certainly wasn't the worst performer last night, or even one of the three worst. And did you notice how happy he looked at first, assuming it would be Kevin? That would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Melissa or Elliott? Melissa - totally predictable

Lisa or Bucky? Lisa - HUH? She didn't have a great night, but she's so much better than a lot of the people still seated. Boooo, America, you have bad taste.

Ace is safe...but we all kinda knew he wasn't going home so early, right? Maybe this will scare him into a better performance next week.
Lisa is safe...phew!

Melissa is going home. I was right! Watching that montage, though, I have to wonder if she owns any shirts with sleeves. But more importantly...I was right! Ouch, they cut off her farewell song. Buh-bye.

"LAKHawk Out"

1 Comments:

  • America's taste is seriously screwed up. One of the morning hosts on the radio station I listen to thinks Kevin's only still around because he's a big joke -- people keep him for the entertainment value of having someone to laugh at. It actually kind of makes sense. I mean, hey, William Hung actually sells *records*. Americans are so stupid.

    I don't believe in reincarnation, but if I did, I would want to come back as a Huxtable.

    By Blogger Law Fairy, at 11:23 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home