Don't call me Ms.

Friday, May 26, 2006

It's about time

My favorite childhood movie is finally coming out on DVD! That's right, The Chipmunk Adventure will be released on DVD, after all these years. I still remember my dad taking me to see it in the theater when I was a little kid. I remember it being one of the first videos I chose to rent when we got a VCR for Christmas. [Jem was first, tee hee] Yet another reason I love Netflix - how else would I have known? I can finally retire the copy I taped off of television roughly 16 years ago. Now, I'm sure you're wondering, does she really need to get the DVD of this childhood throwback? Yes, I do. I just watched it again a few weeks ago. I'm not proud, I'll admit it, I love it. Go ahead, make fun of me, but how many of you are looking forward to the new Transformers movie? Exactly.

1 Comments:

  • The Chipmunk Adventure!!!!!

    I LOVED that movie when I was a kid. The diamonds, the penguins, poor befuddled Mrs. Miller, the crazy natives, and the classic songs Chipmunk-ified. Ahhh, the good old days!

    By Blogger Law Fairy, at 6:23 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home