Don't call me Ms.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

American Idol: Top 8 Men

Recaps

Gedeon Gedeon talking, totally creeped me out. Gedeon singing, kinda made me swoon. His "showmanship" is a bit artificial, but at least he's really giving us a performance. Huh, I just can't decide about him.

Chris Ok, forget what I just said about swooning for Gedeon, Chris made me melt. He's dreamy, and he sings well. Mmmmm.

Kevin Ugghhh. I guess the fact that I enjoyed two guys in a row was just too much, so Kevin had to sing. Hated the song, hate him. I will admit, I actually heard some promise in his voice, decent tone, but he's just not idol material.

Bucky Bucky's twin is named Rocky - hahahahahaha. This song was decent, but he still hasn't won me over.

Will First, love James Taylor. Second, love Will; he's adorable. So I should love Will singing James Taylor, right? Well, I do. And I'm definitely well beyond 11.

Taylor Awwww, he was the Easter Bunny, that's so cute. This was a great song choice - totally enjoyable. Maybe Paula could help him with the choreography, though. Or at the least, the producers will keep the camera shots tight so we don't have to look at it. Still love him though!

Elliot That first note was awful, but things got a little better from there. I thought this was his roughest performance so far, but he's still decent. This was kind of an 'ehhhh' performance for me.

Ace Ewwww! I don't care how hot some people think you are, this was disgusting. What was all the screeching in the middle? And then the squawking toward the end? Bad news all around. Falsetto is not hot. It's just not.

Chris, Will and Taylor were my favorites this week, if you couldn't tell. If they don't all make it through I will be sad.

Who's out?
My picks Kevin and Ace
My prediction Kevin and Bucky

Up Next
Live results tomorrow. And, of course, yet another horrible group performance.

"LAKHawk Out"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home