Don't call me Ms.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

AI: One more goodbye

I'm glad the judges reconsidered their appraisal of Katherine at the top of the show. She was good last night, much better than they gave her credit for.

Now on to endless recaps. Yes, Simon was childish and Paula was crazy - we get it. Gee, another lame Ford commercial sung by the remaining finalists. Imagine that.

And now everyone's favorite - the VSMG. At least there will be one good love song sung this week. (Unless Andrea Bocelli pulls a Rod Stewart.) Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for an accent. Not only does he have an amazing voice, but the slightly rolled Rs make it that much more enjoyable. Ok, fine, so I might own a Josh Grobin CD too, what's it to ya?

Oooooh, three groups of two:
Far side of the stage: Katharine and Chris
Middle of the stage: Elliott and Taylor
Near side of the stage: Kellie and Paris

Kellie and Paris soooo better be the bottom two. I'm going to hate "vote for the worst" even more if it's not them. And my money is on Kat and Chris for top two.

Elliott and Taylor are the first to be sent back to the couch. No surprise there. Have either of them been in the bottom yet?

Chris and Kat are safe, with the highest number of votes last night. I haven't lost my touch.

Kellie is GONE!!! Hooray!!! It's about time!!! Woo-hoo!!! Ding Dong the witch is dead!!!

Ok, see you next week.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home