Don't call me Ms.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Another year down

Today was my birthday. I feel old. On the bright side, I feel like I've closed the book on one of the more crap-tastic years of my life.

A brief tally:
Moves: 2 (mine and my parents)
Bar exams taken (and thankfully passed): 1
Resumes sent out: lost count
Callbacks/interviews w/o an offer: 5
Mind-numbing temp jobs: 1
Times dumped: 1
Dates since then: 0
Number of brothers (out of 2) who called, e-mailed, or IMed today: 0

So here's to a new year...Nowhere to go but up!

**update**
One brother called at 11:15 after he got home from bowling (and I suspect after my sister reminded him).

2 Comments:

  • Happy birthday!!!!

    Really, 2005 was just a crap year, all around. 2006 is gonna be SOO much better. I like to give years overall descriptors, and for me 2005 was the Year of Disappointment. Here's hoping for something better this time around the sun!

    By Blogger Law Fairy, at 1:18 PM, April 10, 2006  

  • 2006, The Year of No Fear!

    By Blogger Avid Diva, at 10:56 PM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home