Don't call me Ms.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

AI: 5-1=4

I missed the live results because I was having dinner with my ex at Alinea. I'll have a separate post on that. It was incredible.

A group song - we haven't seen one of those for awhile. I could have lived without this one. And, gee, a commercial. Paris looks much older in the commercial than she does performing. I like the attitude. Other than that, this commercial is more ridiculous than Ryan's scripted banter.

On to the elimination...
Taylor is safe - phew!
Chris is safe - ehhh.
Paris - bottom two. And she's singing that awful rendition of "Kiss" again. Way to fill time.
**commercial break** Way to build suspense. *zzzzzzzzzzzzz*
Elliot and Kat - Kat is safe and Elliott is in the bottom two. He's singing "On Broadway." It's as ridiculous as it was last night. Seriously, tone down the vibrato. Seriously.

Elliott is safe and Paris is leaving. I'm disappointed. I figured it was coming - she's been in the bottom a couple of times. But still, how can Elliott still be here? I'm sure we'll see/hear great things from her, though.

Ok, I'm going to go pass out now. Good heavens the wine pairing with dinner was fantastic.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home