Don't call me Ms.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

AI: Three left

This was not a good night, so I could have lived without the "highlights." I still hate the commercials, but this one wasn't quite as ridiculous as some of the others. Oooh, and what results show would be complete without a group song? Wow, a medley. More Elliott warbling, Taylor spasms, and Chris attempting to fill the sultry bad-boy role. But Katharine was good - too bad she didn't sing that well last night. Good gravy, will this ever end?

Hmmm, I wonder if the impromptu request was a coy way of avoiding having the loser's final performance cut off? But first, they've been divided up: Taylor and Elliott on one side, Chris and Kat on the other. I have no idea which group is which. And of course there will be a commercial break before we find out.

Taylor and Elliott are safe. So who's leaving - Chris or Kat?!
Chris is going home?! He's not my favorite, but I figured after last night Katharine would be headed home. Wow, crazy. I'm sure he'll be fine though. He's built up quite a following here.

Too bad he has to go out singing Elvis.

TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home